Incense in it's traditional form.
This selection of incense powders are beautifully packaged in convenient glass jars. Each jar of powder contains approximately 20 grams of incense
How to Use
Incense powder must be burnt on a heat proof dish, such as cast iron or soap stone.
1) Use the spoon to scoop some powder into the dish
2) With you fingers, mould and squish the incense together into a cone shape
3) Light a match and ignite the incense
4) Wait for the flame to go out, do not blow it out, the powder will go everywhere!
5) Enjoy the relaxing aroma of this pure incense burning.
Percentage paid statutory wage: 100%
Ratio working in factory/home: 100/0
✓ Paid Holiday
✓ Workers receive other benefits: Loans
✓ Right to join trade unions and bargain collectively
✓ Freedom to raise concerns
✓ Health and Safety Compliant
✓ No Child or forced labour
✓ No discrimination in the workplace
✓ Women receive equal pay for equal work
Supports: We support a local orphanage and have experienced first-hand our female staff suffering from domestic abuse. We provide support and assistance changing their environment and circumstance.
The use of harmful chemicals: None. All of our incense are made from scratch using plant-based ingredients. All employees are provided with aprons and dust masks.
Environmental: We recycle
We are committed to producing products that are natural, plant based and designed to help our retailers grow their business.