“There is an urban legend that if you stand in the shower and shout “Mum” three times, a nice lady appears with the towel that you forgot ” Anon
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, so this year surprise her with your organisational skills and show her just how much you appreciate and notice every little thing that she does. Choose from one of our bundle boxes of lovely handmade gifts, picked, boxed & wrapped by us especially with Mums in mind.
The £35 Bundle
- A beautiful and timeless patterned scarf for any time or outfit
- A hand-thrown blue sea urchin vase that is rustic and yet fantastically modern
- A glittering cushion cover based on the Zari tradition where thread was made of fine gold or silver and used in Bengali, Indian, Pakistani or Persian garments, especially in the brocade in saris
- A Buddha Candle -Buddha’s head represents the vast knowledge he is believed to possess and the youthful, smiling and sweet face beautifies any room. It radiates love and peacefulness
- An Ayurveda Dosha therapy gift pack carefully formulated for inner harmony and help stimulate life force. Traditionally hand rolled sticks, incense cones and holder packaged in recycled paper and comes in either kapha, pitta and vata
Each set comes in a keepsake decorative storage box made from handmade paper and the contents wrapped by our own fair hand with brown paper and bundles of love. You can always add a personal message too - just let us know when you order.